Analog Devices ADuC7128 Eval Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Analog Devices ADuC7128 Eval Board.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file Analog_ADuC7128_EVAL.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- The file Analog_ADuC7000.c is now always compiled without optimisation on new projects. Existing projects should ensure this to avoid the irq_handler2 being inlined and consequently writing to a register that hasn't been saved by the irq_handler.
- Initial Release.
This Board Support Package is intended for the Analog Devices ADuC7128 MicroConverter Evaluation Board. You must install the ADuC7000 CPU Support Package to successfully compile and debug with this board support package.
Please refer to the general ADuC7000 CPU Support Package documentation for further information.