Luminary Micro LM3Sxxx CPU Support Package
Warning: This is a legacy package, it has been provided to keep existing projects working and is not recommended for new projects. This package has been replaced by Texas Instruments Stellaris CPU Support Package.
This package contains project templates and system files for the Luminary Micro LM3Sxxx.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file Luminary_LM3S.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Fixed example projects so that they will work with the v2 package system.
- Removed Stellaris Driver Library - this is now in it's own package.
- Updated memory map and header files to reflect the latest (15th April 2008) data sheets.
- Rowley samples supplied for Luminary Evaluation Boards.
- Updated memory map and header files to reflect the latest (10th October 2007) data sheets.
- Stellaris Driver Library updated to revision 1582.
- Support for CTL executables.
- Added support for fury class devices.
- Updated memory map and header files to reflect the latest (17th September 2007) data sheets and Cortex-M3 reference manual.
- Stellaris Driver Library updated to revision 1463.
- Reset script now added to loader project allowing it to be debugged.
- Stellaris Driver Library updated to revision 987 in order to support new parts.
- Now supports LM3S102 Rev C.
- Added memory maps and header files for LM3S328, LM3S601, LM3S610, LM3S611, LM3S612, LM3S613, LM3S615, LM3S628, LM3S801, LM3S811, LM3S812, LM3S815 and LM3S828.
- Corrected liblm3s.h header file includes.
- Modified loader memory map so that .libmem sections will be placed correctly.
- Initial release.