STMicroelectronics STM32F10x CPU Support Package
Warning: This is a legacy package, it has been provided to keep existing projects working and is not recommended for new projects. This package has been replaced by STMicroelectronics STM32 CPU Support Package and STMicroelectronics STM32 CPU Support Package.
This package contains project templates and system files for the STMicroelectronics STM32F10x.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file ST_STM32F10x.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Corrected definition of SDIO_RESPx registers.
- Corrected definition of GPIOx_BSRR registers.
- Added definitions of ADC JOFR4 and JDR4 registers.
- Corrected base address of EXTI_RTSR register.
- Improved reset script (requires CrossWorks for ARM 1.7 build 12 or later to take advantage of changes).
- FLASH loader now correctly erases addresses in 0x08000000 address range.
- FLASH loader now correctly erases FLASH with an 0x800 byte sector size.
- Fixed bitfield display of GPIO registers.
- Added support for xC/xD/xE devices. Updated startup file, memory maps and header files based on Rev 4 of the STM32 Reference Manual and the STM32 datasheets dated May 2008.
- Fixed size of I2C_CR2 register in memory map and header files.
- Updated memory maps, header file and processor group to the descriptions in revision 3 of the STM32F101xx and STM32F103xx Reference manual, revision 7 of the STM32F101x datasheet and revision 7 of the STM32F103x datasheet.
- Added STM32F10xSimulatorMemory implementation.
- FLASH loader now sets PLL to 36Mhz running from HSI.
- Added preprocessor define CTL_TASKING check in STM32F10x_ctl.c to enable timer code to be used by none CTL code.
- Changed the name of PendSVC handler to PendSV to work with CTL.
- FLASH loader now handles programming odd sized sections.
- FLASH loader can now write to FLASH located at 0x08000000 and alias at 0x00000000.
- FLASH segment now located at 0x08000000 rather than alias at 0x00000000.
- Removed duplicate TIM4_IRQHandler entry in startup code.
- Improved the speed of the flash loader.
- Initial Release.