CrossWorks Mass Storage Library Package
A cross-platform library for reading and writing files on mass storage such as SD and MMC cards.
CrossWorks Version 3 Installation Instructions
This package can only be installed if you have the following CrossWorks license bolt-ons:
- Mass Storage License
If you don't have the required license bolt-ons and want to evaluate this package, please use CrossWorks Mass Storage Library Evaluation Package instead.
- To install this support package
- Click the Tools > Package Manager menu option to open the package manager window.
- Right click on the CrossWorks Mass Storage Library Package entry and select Install Selected Packages.
- Click Next to take you to the summary page.
- Click Next to install the package.
- Click Finish to close the package manager window.
- Click the Tools > Show Installed Packages.
- Click on the CrossWorks Mass Storage Library Package link to view the package and its contents.
- To manually install this support package
Please contact email@example.com if you have the required license bolt-ons and you need to manually install this package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Additional documentation and microsite.
- Uses new platform capabilities.
- Initial release for CrossWorks 3.
The source files and object code files in this package are not public domain and are not open source. They represent a substantial investment undertaken by Rowley Associates to assist CrossWorks customers in developing solutions using well-written, tested code.
Object Code Commercial License
If you hold a paid-for Object Code Commercial License for this product, you are free to incorporate the object code in your own products without royalties and without additional license fees. This Library is licensed to you PER DEVELOPER and is associated with a CrossWorks Product Key which, when combined, forms the entitlement to use this library. You must not provide the library to other developers to link against: each developer that links with this Library requires their own individual license.